What Form do I need to travel out of state with my NFA items?

Interstate travel is restricted on SBRs, SBSs, and Machine Guns without filing the proper paperwork in advance

In order to takes your NFA items (with the exception of AOWs and silencers) you must first have an approved Form 5320.20 Application to Transport Interstate or Temporarily Export Certain National Firearms Act (NFA) Firearms.